Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend; in and out of town

Here's another update on my lookbook at shopstyle.com. This time it's gonna be white and pure! 

Calvin Klein at ShopStyle

Though I sincerely have never tried matching trench and high-tops (I did actually and it was a disaster!), it looks quite nice, at least in this picture. Yes yes I know that Burberry trench is awesomest bla bla bla. But I have to say adding some vintage touch on it, especially on the tote/weekender looks quite good with the total outfit. Hell yes it blends quite well with the gold details on the shoes. Totally to restaurants!

Now let's go a bit military and by that I mean studs and metals. But I'm not going to show any of those here, now, but this.

Lacoste at ShopStyle

Okay..... I have to admit that I am the person who sometimes try to match the same color at all attire! Like seriously one day I wear all navy and yes I look like a pool of sea with dead fish. Anyway moving on with our business...... I guess this look is very relax and individualist. It shows the 'wild' side of yours, mine at least. I wouldn't mind wearing this to beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment