Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Look Spring is coming!

I know I know it's been awhile since the last time I update on this blog. Well forgive me Mr all my 4 blogs are desparate for my attention but this blog is the first. Anyway let me update you with some looks I created on shopstyle.com

Although the winter is ending and spring is coming, trench can never go out of style. 

Paper Denim & Cloth at ShopStyle

Who can deny the awesome-ness of Burberry's trench coats? Ohhh I only I can have one of those. Moving on, rather wearing a regular flat front pants with trench, I think it's kinda fun to twist it around with with skinny jeans from Paper Denim & Cloth. However, to keep it classic, still, a pointed lace up shoes and cardigan and suitcase is a must. Also a modern sunglasses will add a sense of glam on this look. Werq Werrq!

For those who want to escape from typical classy winter look, you may wanna try this.

Armani Exchange at ShopStyle

In this look, it's all about colors. Red and purple will stand out from the gray outfit. I can say that if you match the bag, belt, and shoes with any dull outfit, u'll pop from the crowd. 


1 comment: