Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Confession of a latecomer

OMeGosh, it’s 9:35am which means 15 minutes to catch my bus to class. Hell no I’m going to walk to class; I refuse to sweat. Okay rona, don’t panic.

1) Brush my teeth
2) Wash my face
3) Sniff sniff armpits~ hurm not smelly at all; no need to wash it.
4) Straighten my hair.

DAmnit its 9:47am already. I never can make it to class in time to finish my hair. Okay here’s the plan. I’m going to bring my hairdressings to class and hopefully before Mr. Choi enters the class, I can finish my hair.

i) Hair straightener – check.
ii) Cushion hair brush – check.
iii) Hair spray – check.
iv) Euphoria – check.
v) Headband – check (u gotta see my hair first before u say anything).

Okay, almost everything is packed. Now God, what am I going to wear? Jeans options: Straight Marc Jacobs, Skinny Marc Jacobs, Loose American Eagles, WornOut Jeep. Hmmmm tough decision. Damnit rona, just pick any, you don’t have much time to think. Okay, it’s Straight MJ. Gosh, I’ve should iron it before. Now it looks as if i’m a messy person (well, I am.LOL) Okay forget about that, which tee should I try. The blue one, wait let me sniff it first. Yup, glad to sniff it. That blue tee goes into laundry. The stripes one then, hurry!

***

Yes, I catch the bus! Spotted, oil stain on my tee. Sigh~

**************

rona, there’s No time to worry about that stupid stain. No one will ever see that stain. No one will see it. No one will see it. *praying hard. Just smile and walk straight to the restroom.

***

NOw this restroom is totally mine. “DO NOT ENTER UNLESS U R A WHORE.” I think I’ve made my message pretty clear over there. No time to be proud. Hurry rona, hair straightener, hair spray, comb, headband. Yes, Done! It’s Kate Gosselin’s hairstyle. And a lil Euphoria here and there. Done for my class. 2 minutes before my class starts. Wait I forgot my morning poop! *Gulp~


Tara~

No comments:

Post a Comment