Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar 2010!

So on March 7, 2010 Oscar is on hot and cold fashion. So without wasting any time, let's review the "OMG" and "Meh..."


          Starting with Anna Kendrick. I have to say she is one of the best dresser on the red carpet. I mean, look at her smile and innocent cute face, I'm turning straight. And back to business, look at her dress. The fabric and peach color blend very well into her skin. It's like she's wearing nothing yet she is! I have to mention the detail on the lace adds a hint of sexiness and lady-like to the dress and to the wearer as well. I know she's not happy with her dress that evening and some say it's a disaster but I think it looks favulous! One last word for her, Glowing! 4.5 Thumbs Up!


          Then we have Vera Farmiga in her Marquesa. I think she looks like a woman in a flower. I'm glad the fact that the designer choose shiny fabric to construct the ruffles and thank God it's not excessive. I know that some people love ruffles so much that they put it everywhere, but I guess for this kind of function, this suits pretty well. The intensity of the ruffles just fine. Oh also I want to point that her lipstick matches the dress. 4.3 Thumbs Up.


          Let's move on with the EUWs! First, Jennifer Lopez. Okay, what's she wearing? Wait let me guess, bubble wrap? It seems Giorgio Armani has turn green! Recycle what you can but not bubble wrap. It's for people to release their stress. I bet J-Lo will pop all the bubbles after she heard all the critics on her wardrobe disaster. Never wear bubble wrap to Oscar, how many times I told you. It won't make you sexy but like a tv in a box with the bubble wrap of course. Note: I guess she's trying to be couture and she's sharing the same fate as Amanda Seyfried. 1.4 Thumbs Up


          Next is Sigourney Weaver and yes I don't know her. But I hate her dress for sure. For the record, a one shoulder greek-goddess style is so out of style nowadays. I mean, I've seen enough so stop it! I don't care it's from Lanvin, just throw it and let a dog wear it! Really.... 2.6 Thumbs Up


To be continued

Pictures from www.mtv.com




No comments:

Post a Comment